1. You are stuck on a deserted island by yourself for one year with electricity and a record player. You are allowed one record album for each decade (70s, 80s, and 90s) to have and listen to over and over, which albums are with you?
70s: Michael Jackson -Music and Me
80s: a-ha-Hunting High and Low
90s: Morrissey -Bona Drag
2. If you believed in aliens, what do you want them to be most like - Close in Encounters of the Third Kind (1977), ET (1982), or Men In Black (1997)? Why?
Close Encounters of the Third Kind because they didn't talk a lot. Less is More.
3. You are given a time traveling DeLorean that will allow you to go anywhere at anytime in the world. When and where are you going? Why?
My birthday, 1967. Everyone that mattered to me was still alive.
4. What are some of your favorite retro candies?
Pixie Sticks, candy cigarettes, Now and Laters.
5. Describe what Banzai Retro Club is to you.
A fun way to express my weirdness for all things retro!
6. Why do you podcast and/or blog?
See answer to question 5.
7. You are still stuck on that deserted island and you know have been given a VCR and allowed to bring with you all seasons of just one TV series for each decade (70s,80s, and 90s) what shows come with you?
70s: Partridge Family
80s: Night Court
90s: Rocko's Modern Life
8. Which celebrities and/or retro icons (that are currently living) you would love to interview?
Morten Harket, John Cusack, Cher, Joe Jackson (musician) Limahl.
9. Back on the deserted island, you get to bring 3 books with you from any time period, what books are with you?
a. A Christmas Carol
b. Good Omens
c. Anything by Erma Bombeck
10. You are teaching kids about each decade (70s, 80s, and 90s) and you are asked to pick one movie for each decade that defines those 10 years. What one movie best represents each of these decades?
80s: The Breakfast Club